OUR RESPECTED CLIENT/TRAINER CANDIDATES;
(hereinafter referred to as the “Institution”). In the capacity of the Institution as “Data Controller”, your personal data is processed within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”), and we carefully comply with taking the necessary administrative and technical measures accordingly. For this reason, we would like to inform you about our processes of processing your personal data and your rights under the KVKK through the “Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data”.
I- Data Controller
The company owns the website www.bcuni.eu and the company operating at Apartment 48 A Block 69 Bradgate Street Le4 0Aw; We process your personal data consisting of finance, physical space security, audiovisual records, legal action, communication, identity, professional experience and customer transaction data as a data controller within the scope of KVKK.
II- Your Processed Personal Data
Institution as data controller;
• ID information
• Contact information (phone number, e-mail address)
• Personal information (date of birth, nationality)
• Information about your children (name, date of birth, age)
• Your credit card number (for bank transaction and reservation purposes)
• Your address information (for mailing/shipping your certificates etc. to your address.)
• Your questions/comments after completing your training/consulting.
• Information collected about persons under the age of 18 is limited to name, nationality and date of birth, and this information can only be given to us by an adult.
III- Time of Obtaining Your Personal Data
Personal data may be collected in a variety of situations, including:
1- Educational activities:
• When creating a training/consulting record.
• When making a training/consulting payment
• Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
Processing personal data under the KVKK, obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data fully or partially automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system refers to all kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.
2-Consultancy services with participation in face-to-face trainings or events:
• Consulting and therapy sessions
• Registration to loyalty programs
• Participating in customer surveys (eg Guest Satisfaction Survey)
• Online trainings
• Subscribe to newsletters to receive offers and promotions via email.
3- Transmission of information from third parties:
• Relevant institutions in issuing certificates.
4. Internet activities:
• Link to University of Brussels Capital websites (IP addresses, cookies)
• Online forms (network login systems such as e-reservation, surveys, Brussels Capital University pages on social networks, Facebook login, etc.).
III. Processing Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Within the scope of the transactions required by the training and consultancy processes offered in our institution, your Personal Data can be sent to Brussels Capital University by the following methods and means, in order to carry out training, consultancy and other service processes and/or to fulfill all obligations, including legal obligations of Brussels Capital University, within the framework of the purposes specified in the Clarification Text. It can be collected and processed by automatic or non-automatic methods by the relevant and authorized departments of the company:
• Elden, through the websites of Brussel Capital, by e-mail, by post, through references or through the solution partners of the Institution (For example, university, MEB, ASH Provincial Directorate) and/or websites, social media accounts;
• With the information obtained during interviews that can be made in different ways (face-to-face, telephone, teleconference, video conference, fax, etc.).
Your personal data; It is processed for the following legal reasons in Article 5 of the Law No. 6698; . a- Having your explicit consent,
b- It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
c- If you are unable to express your consent due to actual impossibility, or if your consent is not legally valid, it is compulsory for the protection of your or someone else’s life or physical integrity,
ç- Processing personal data in connection with the establishment or performance of a contract,
d- It is compulsory for the fulfillment of our legal obligations,
e- The person concerned has been made public by himself,
f- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, and
g- It is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
Your Private Health Data is processed depending on your explicit consent or if the conditions numbered in Article 6 of the Law are fulfilled.